Why We Like The Rival AXS 12-Speed Power Meter Crankset
SRAM designed the Rival AXS 12-Speed Power Meter Crankset with the reliability and sophistication of Quarq's noteworthy crank-based power meter for the most discerning of cyclists. The new power meter platform is contained within the DUB spindle for a clean integration that we can't get enough of. It weighs less than 40 grams heavier than a standard crankset, and it features a long, 400+ hour battery life to power a full season of riding.
- A power meter crankset for racers and discerning riders
- Proven Quarq reliability and accuracy
- A sopshisticated integrated construction
- DUB bottom bracket adds simplicity and durability
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Available in 48/35T and 46/33T configurations