Red eTap Rear Derailleur
Someday, you may wax poetically as you regale your children with tales of mechanical rear derailleurs malfunctioning at just the wrong time. You'll shake your head as you explain how you'd have to throw your whole arm into the lever, hoping to get to the gear you needed in time to cross the finish line in the lead. But that nostalgia's for the future. For now, you're about to have a damn fine time celebrating progress. Set up your SRAM Red drivetrain then get out and go experience the most perfect shifts of your life with the Red eTap Rear Derailleur.
Wireless AIREA technology sets eTap apart from earlier generations of electronic drivetrains, and its skill is as apparent in the rear derailleur's instant, crisp shifts as it is in your frame's clean, uncluttered appearance. Full carbon fiber cages don't add an ounce more than is necessary to your frame, while ceramic pulley bearings come with the pedigree to withstand years of lead outs, thrilling sprints, and impossible climbs without the slightest bit of hesitation.
- Welcome progress with this crisp, wireless rear derailleur
- Impeccable, instant shifts delivered via AIREA technology
- Compatible with SRAM 11-speed cassettes
- Carbon fiber cages paired with bombproof ceramic pulleys
- Battery not included
- Item #SRM00BN
- [cages] carbon fiber, [pulleys] ceramic
- Cassette Range
- 11 - 32t
- SRAM Red eTap, PowerdomeX cassettes, PowerGlide cassettes
- 1 battery terminal cover, 1 B gap adjustment tool
- Claimed Weight
- [short cage with battery] 8.4oz (239g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.