Red eTap AXS Front Derailleur
The new RED eTap AXS front derailleur returns with SRAM's excellent Yaw pivot design for trim-free cage operation. It rotates slightly when shifted into the small ring improving shifting while also preventing chain rub, no matter what cog it's on out back. It also features an optimized cage profile for the new close-ratio (33/46, 35/48, and 37/50) X-Range front chainring combinations for smooth and quick shifting. Made from a combination of aluminum, steel, and composite, it offers the best durability and the lightest weight. It's completely compatible with existing eTap batteries and gravel riders rejoice: its battery placement is streamlined to allow for more rear tire clearance which SRAM claims is up to 700c x 42mm.
- An electronic front derailleur for responsive, quick, and precise front shifting
- The new design provides more clearance for rear gravel tires
- AXS enabled for easy personalization
- SRAM Yaw design features an optimized cage for the new chainring combinations
- Battery sold separately
- Compatible with existing eTap batteries