Why We Like The Red AXS Crank Arms
We like a crank arm for our road, gravel, and cyclocross bike that is lightweight, strong, and sleek looking. Constructed with hollow Exogram carbon, the Red AXS Crank Arms provide a weightless feel. The SRAM DUB spindle interface is compatible with both power and non-power AXS spiders, as well as integrated chainrings. The Red AXS is also compatible with all SRAM Road DUB bottom brackets. Chainrings, spider, and bottom bracket are all sold separately.
- Carbon crank arm intended for road cycling, triathlon, gravel, and cyclocross
- Compatible with power and non-power AXS spiders and integrated chainrings
- SRAM DUB spindle interface
- Spider, chainrings, and bottom bracket sold seperately
- Item #SRMD132
- Arm Material
- carbon fiber
- Arm Length
- 165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- Bolt Circle Diameter
- direct mount
- BB Type
- SRAM DUB
- Q Factor
- Compatible Components
- SRAM DUB, GXP/PF GXP 68mm
- 2 pedal washers
- Claimed Weight
- [177.5mm] 12.2oz (347g)
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.