Why We Like The PG-1050 Cassette OE
SRAM consistently produces quality components that are reliable and innovative. That shows in the PG-1050 Cassette OE, which offers smooth shifting for an exemplary offroad riding experience. From choppy offroad exploration to riding smooth tarmac, we can count on positive and efficient shiting in all performance situations. The brand employs PowerGlide II technology for better performance thanks to an optimal tooth profile and shift ramp design. Quick and positive index shifting means we'll have no trouble climbing up mountains until our legs are burning. A simple design, featuring a semi-spidered construction, is optimized for maximum stiffness that doesn't add any weight on.
- A cassette that's optimized for our offroad riding days
- PowerGlide II technology offers efficient shifting performance
- Tooth profile and shift ramp design influence positive index shifting
- Simple and reliable construction ensures durability and reliability
- Semi-spidered construction maximizes stiffness and weight