SRAM aims to make less-than-satisfactory shifting a memory as distant as the days before clipless pedals, trusting its new X-ACTUATION technology to eliminate jumping, skipping, and generally misbehaving shifters. Smooth and consistent, its NX Trigger Shifter was made to work with all of SRAM's one-by drivetrains and was created specifically for its 11-speed cassette. At 142 claimed grams, it won't weigh down your setup, and it'll keep you shifting smoothly and confidently whether you're approaching the crux of a lung-busting climb or shifting up to build speed on flat singletrack.
- Precise, reliable shifting at an affordable price
- Consistent shifts across entire cassette
- Easy shift initiation for crisp gear changes
- Compatible with SRAM 1x11 drivetrains
View more Trigger Shifters
Reviews & Community
Basic and Affordable Shifter
Does what it is supposed to do, and, doesn't break the bank!
does the job
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I gave this as a gift, but he is absolutely loving his NX drivetrain. The ability to run SRAM 11sp on wheels that aren't XD drivers is a great addition to the bike world. solid and smooth. Highly recommend
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is a solid shifter. Its nowhere near the lightest, but it gets the job done cheap.