NX Eagle DUB Groupset
When SRAM first released the Eagle 12-speed group, it took all the good things about 1x11 drivetrains and took it up a step. Improved chain retention, less maintenance, simpler shifting, and quieter operation all improved the ride experience but with the addition of the 12th cog, the gear range was brought to the level of a 2x setup without the troublesome mis-shifts of a front derailleur. NX Eagle is the newest expansion to the Eagle ecosystem and lowers the barrier to entry by having the lowest cost yet for an Eagle drivetrain. The NX Eagle DUB Groupset includes all the necessary components for a 1x12 upgrade, with the exception of a bottom bracket.
This groupset includes the crankset, cassette, chain, rear derailleur, shifter, and b-gap adjustment tool. The crankset comes with a 32t, 6mm offset chainring for non-Boost bikes with QR or 12 x 142mm rear hub spacing. It uses SRAM's DUB spindle, which will work with any frame as long as you get the correct DUB bottom bracket (not included).
The derailleur and shifter perform comparably to the top-tier Eagle groups, but there is a difference in weight and the materials comprising the shift levers. The cassette's range is 11-50t, so you still get the bailout gear that make's Eagle so pleasant, but with one less tooth on the small cog compared to the other Eagle cassettes. This allows the cassette to work with normal freehubs, no need for an XD driver.
- NX Eagle groupset has everything you need to go 1x12
- Price to get into 1x12 Eagle is lower than ever
- Wide range cassette has a 50t bailout gear for tough climbs
- Crankset fits DUB bottom brackets and bikes with non-Boost spacing
- Derailleur with roller bearing clutch gives quiet, smooth operation
- Trigger shifter brings precise, reliable shifting
- Solid-pin chain provides efficient shifting and long wear life
- Includes b-gap tool for setting up your rear derailleur