Level TLM Disc Brake
SRAM's Level Brakes have long been the flagship for XC brakes. The TLM model is the sweet spot of the lineup, with the light weight inspiration from the Level Ultimate, but at a price that leaves some room left in the budget. The Level TLM brakes feature much the same technology from the Ultimate. Direct Link lever action means there's no delay between lever pull and brake action, so you can count on precise speed control. When it comes to set-up and maintenance, the Bleeding Edge port at the base of the caliper simplifies bleeding for less time spent with the bike in the stand and more time on the trail.
- Powerful and lightweight brake for xc riding
- Alloy levers have a light weight and comfortable shape
- Two-piston caliper for precise and reliable actuation
- MatchMaker X clamp ensures a tidy cockpit
- Bleeding Edge technology makes setup and maintenance simple with DOT 5.1 fluid
- Item #SRM00GA
- forged aluminum
- Lever Adjustability
- tooled reach adjust
- 2-piece, 2-piston
- Mount Type
- post mount
- DOT 5.1
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.