Why We Like The GX Trigger Shifter
The GX 11-speed Trigger Shifters bring many of the high-end technologies from XX1 and XO1 into a more affordable realm, keeping our drivetrains running smoothly for many riding seasons to come.
This includes the X-Actuation technology that keeps shifting precise and dependable across the entire cassette. Like the Exact-Actuation ratio for its road groups, SRAM has deviated from its bread-and-butter 1:1 pull ratio. GX uses SRAM's updated cable-pull ratio system to deliver a more uniform and accurate derailleur movement, with less thumbforce required from the user.
Please note that these shifters are for 1 x 11 and 2 x 11 SRAM mountain drivetrains. They will not work with Eagle 12-speed.
- SRAM's workhorse shifter for 11-speed mountain drivetrains
- Aluminum trigger is designed for a positive lever feel
- Easily compatible with MatchMakerX to clean up your handlebars
- Intuitive thumb actuated triggers for sharp shifting
- A precise and durable design for smooth riding every time
- NOT compatible with Eagle 12-speed drivetrains
- Item #SRM006F
- Compatible Components
- SRAM X-ACTUATION (11-speed), MatchMaker X
- Claimed Weight
- 4.3oz (122g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- mountain biking