Why We Like The GX Trigger Shifter
The GX 11-speed Trigger Shifters bring many of the high-end technologies from XX1 and XO1 into a more affordable realm, keeping our drivetrains running smoothly for many riding seasons to come.
This includes the X-Actuation technology that keeps shifting precise and dependable across the entire cassette. Like the Exact-Actuation ratio for its road groups, SRAM has deviated from its bread-and-butter 1:1 pull ratio. GX uses SRAM's updated cable-pull ratio system to deliver a more uniform and accurate derailleur movement, with less thumbforce required from the user.
Please note that these shifters are for 1 x 11 and 2 x 11 SRAM mountain drivetrains. They will not work with Eagle 12-speed.
- SRAM's workhorse shifter for 11-speed mountain drivetrains
- Aluminum trigger is designed for a positive lever feel
- Easily compatible with MatchMakerX to clean up your handlebars
- Intuitive thumb actuated triggers for sharp shifting
- A precise and durable design for smooth riding every time
- NOT compatible with Eagle 12-speed drivetrains
- Item #SRM006F
- Compatible Components
- SRAM X-ACTUATION (11-speed), MatchMaker X
- Claimed Weight
- 4.3oz (122g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- mountain biking
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.