Why We Like The GX Eagle DUB Crankset
Engineered for consistent performance, the GX Eagle DUB Crankset is SRAM's most reliable top-quality aluminum crankset. SRAM's X-SYNC 2 tooth profile chainring makes for complete chain control, and Eagle technology makes for a lighter, simpler, and more durable setup. This is the no-frills choice for riders who test their limits more than others.
- SRAM's best aluminum crankset for riders who go all out
- Eagle technology is engineered for durability and performance
- X-SYNC 2 Eagle design reduces friction and the accumulation of debris
- Forged aluminum increases reliability and durability
- Item #SRM00DC
- Arm Material
- Arm Length
- 165mm, 170mm, 175mm
- Chainring Sizes
- 30t, 32t, 34t
- Bolt Circle Diameter
- direct mount
- BB Type
- SRAM DUB (28.99mm)
- Q Factor
- 49.0mm, 52.0mm, 55.0mm, 56.5mm, 66.5mm, 76.5mm
- Compatible Components
- [BB compatibility] DUB BSA MTB 100, DUB PF MTB 121, DUB BSA73 SB+, DUB PF92 SB+, DUB:BSA73, PF89.5, PF92, PF30 MTB73, BB30 MTB73, BSA MTB68SP
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help