Item # SRM00C6
SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed Grip Shifter $40.00
SRAM first introduced grip shifters 30 years ago, gaining popularity with XC racers seeking instantaneous shifts from the palm of their hand. Reinvigorated to control SRAM's Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, the GX Eagle 12-Speed Grip Shifter gives you intuitive control from the palm of your hand without the higher costs of its fancier XO1 and XX1 siblings. It's still incredibly crisp at shifting and reliable on the trail, providing the ability to swiftly shift through all 12 gears without removing your hand from the bars during dicey sections of trail and high-octane racing scenarios.
Jaws forged aluminum clamps eliminate slipping on your bars, which is especially helpful when you're charging at high speeds and lifting your bike over imposing obstacles. It's beefed-up with robust internals that increase durability and shifting ease, including three rows of Rolling Thunder ball bearings for smooth shift actuation that's free of excess play and slop. X-Actuation keeps shifting razor-sharp across all 12 gears without endlessly waiting for shifts to take place. And because the shifting takes place in the palm of your hand, Speed Metal indexing gives you an identifiable click between each shift gate, so you're constantly aware of each shift taking place on the trail.
- Eagle drivetrain control from the palm of your hand
- Compatible with Eagle 1x12 drivetrains: GX, XO1, XX1
- Jaws forged aluminum clamps eliminate slipping on bars
- X-Actuation lends precise shifts across all 12 gears
- Rolling Thunder ball bearings for smooth, reliable actuation
- Speed Metal indexing removes ambiguity between shift gates