Why We Like The SRAM Code Ultimate Stealth Disc Brake
SRAM's best gravity-focused 4-piston brakes just got better. The SRAM Code Ultimate Stealth Disc Brake features a sleaker lever body design that puts the hose closer to the bar for a clean cockpit and a new carbon fiber lever blade, along with all of the other features we know and love, such as the tool-free reach and contact point adjustments.
- Heavy duty 4-piston disc brakes with a low profile design
- Stealth lever body is designed to clean up AXS cockpits
- Tool-free reach adjustment accommodates a wide range of hand sizes
- Contact point adjustment offers a personalized engagement point
- SwingLink cam design allows for precise speed modulation
- Item #SRMD179
- Lever Adjustability
- 4-piston, forged aluminum
- Caliper Adjustability
- contact point
- Mount Type
- DOT 5.1
- not included
- steel-backed metal sintered pads, MMX clamp, [front] 950mm hose, [rear] 2000mm hose
- Claimed Weight
- [front] 1lb 1.6oz (500g), [rear] 1lb 2.2oz (520g)
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov