Why We Like The Code Brake Pads
These are original equipment SRAM replacement disc brake pads for Code and Guide RE 2011+ brakes. They have a steel or aluminum back plate and come in two compounds: organic and metallic. Organic pads have more initial bite and quieter braking. We'd recommend these for lighter riders and dry conditions, though it does come down to personal preference. For any wet weather riding, metallic pads are the preferred choice. Metallic pads also last longer and provide more consistent braking power on long descents, great for gravity trails and larger riders.
- Original equipment SRAM disc brake pads for Code and Guide RE 2011+ brakes
- Organic compound has more initial bite and quieter braking
- Metallic compound resists brake fade and lasts longer
- Each package includes two brake pads and hardware, enough for one caliper
- Item #SRM00EX
- [black] steel, organic, [copper] steel, metal scintered, [silver] aluminum, organic
- Code RSC, Code R, Guide RE 2011+
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4.5 based on 8 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.