Why We Like The Centerline XR Rotor
It stops the bike or it gets put back into the toolkit, at least that's how we interpret a good pair of rotors like the SRAM Centerline XR Rotor. These 6-bolt rotors don't fret at a big descent or a long squeeze on the brakes through the hairpins.
- SRAM's disc rotor designed for drop bar use
- CenterLine track offers quiet brake operation
- Two-piece design reduces weight and improves stiffness
- Vent lines on surface prevent overheating while reducing noise
- Stainless steel rotor bolts included
- Rounded leading edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant
- 160mm diameter is recommended for road, gravel, and adventure bikes
- 140mm diameter is recommended for closed circuit racing (cross, tri, crits, etc)
- Item #SRM00FP
- [rotor] steel, [carrier] aluminum
- Attachment Type
- SRAM AXS
- 140, 160mm
- commuting, cyclocross, gravel, road cycling, time trial, triathlon
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help