Why We Like The CenterLine Rounded Rotor
Whether we're pushing our brakes to the limit on thousands of vertical feet of downhills or simply stopping to let that tumbleweed by in the desert, we can count on SRAM's CenterLine Rounded Rotor for exceptional performance. It's meant to reduce the risk of injury in crashes and optimizes its strength-to-weight ratio with a stainless steel construction.
- A disc rotor designed to enhance stopping power in all conditions
- Stainless steel construction is highly durable and lightweight
- Keeps center of friction consistent to reduce vibration and noise
- 12-spoke design reduces warping and distortion after heating up
- Includes one rotor and six attachment bolts
- Item #SRM00CL
- stainless steel
- Attachment Type
- SRAM, Avid
- 160mm, 180mm
- Claimed Weight
- [160mm] 112g
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, enduro, gravel, mud/sand/snow, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4.5 based on 13 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.