Slim and sleek aren't words we generally associate with multitools. Most are at least a little bit bulky, cumbersome, and awkward to maneuver, but that's about to change with the introduction of Spurcycle's Ti Tool. This titanium multitool kit combines a titanium handle precision machined here in the USA, with ten different chromed S2 steel bits to get work done on your ride. The bits have you covered from Phillips to torx, and just about any hex you might need on the trail or road, and it all folds in neatly to a pouch that's not much bigger than a lighter. Combine the bits with the titanium handle and you'll find you not only have more maneuverability than with your average multi-tool, but also more leverage. Once packed up it can go unnoticed in your jersey back pocket until you're ready to save the day during a roadside mechanical.
- A slim profiled multi that's simple to use
- Titanium handle sheds weight and is super maneuverable
- Ten different bits have you equipped for trail and road fixes
- Streamlined sleeve snugly fits everything in pouch
- Steel and titanium are forged and crafted here in the USA
- Item #SPQ0002
- #2 Phillips
- Other Tools
- [hex] 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, [torx] t10, t25
- Sheath Included
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.