Total Comfort Bib Tight
The name says it all. The Sportful Total Comfort Bib Tight is made for riders seeking a cold-weather tight that delivers first-rate comfort on short jaunts and all-day rides alike, without making any sacrifices to performance. The stretchy fleece-lined fabric is double-layered in the front, providing considerable protection against brisk winds and plunging temperatures. At the waist, a thinner band of thermal fabric ensures good breathability. The anatomic panels fit comfortably over the contours of your legs without any excess bunching or tugging, while the laser-cut lie-flat bib straps eliminate any irritation or discomfort.
The real winner on these tights is the Total Comfort chamois, featuring continuously variable closed-cell foam throughout with a maximum 18mm thickness under the sit bones. It's Sportful's most generous padding and every detail is optimized for comfort, including the soft, low-friction surface that minimizes chafing, while at the same time wicking moisture to ensure you stay dry when you're working hard to keep the pace.
- Cold-weather bib tights designed for no-compromise comfort
- Double-layer thermal fabric up front for extra insulation
- Contoured panels designed fit snugly with no excess bunching
- Chamois increases comfort and wicks moisture to stay dry
- Thinner material at waist promotes breathability
- Lie-flat straps eliminate chafing and irritation
- Reflective pattern on calves for low-light visibility
- Camlock ankle zips for easy on and off