Super Total Comfort Bib Short
Make sure every ride is comfy in the Super Total Comfort Bib Short from Sportful. Materials and fit ensure ideal muscle support, moisture-wicking performance, and padding for long hours in the saddle. These top-quality bibs forgo traditional knit fabric for a stretch woven material with 29% Lycra. This increases muscle support and boosts moisture-wicking comfort, both of which are crucial on high-paced rides in warm conditions. And although this stretch woven fabric is thin, it actually provides increased coverage with 30% less weight than comparable fabrics.
Featuring the most padded chamois in Sportful's lineup, this bib short has an integrated Total Comfort Chamois for maximum padding and comfort. This chamois uses continuously variable closed cell urethane foam that ramps up to 18-millimeters at its thickest point, combating saddle soreness and fatigue on the longest rides.
Helping to combat sweat build-up along the lower back, a mesh insert was added for a cool, airy feel when you're pushing your limits. Its flat leg gripper uses a silicone dot pattern to prevent the short from riding up. There's also a radio/media pocket located at the back bib for storing your favorite media player. Other features include 2 to 1 flat woven bib straps for a secure, pinch-free fit, as well as flatlock stitching to reduce irritation and chafing on longer rides. Oh yeah, we forgot to mention that this bib short was crafted in Italy with superior attention to detail.
- Lightweight, supportive stretch woven fabrics provide support and wicking
- Total Comfort chamois has up to 18mm of padding
- Lie flat laser-cut bib strap use light silicone printing for increased grip
- Raw-finished elastic leg openings with silicone grippers stay in place
- 4 needle flatlock stitching adds friction-free comfort and a better fit
- Mesh inserts at the bib keep you from overheating on extended climbs