When polar vortexes hit your city, but you're not willing to sacrifice your base miles to Old Man Winter's demands to stay inside, toss on your toastiest jacket, waterproof bib tights, shoe covers, and don the Sportful Polar Glove to handle the diving mercury. These sleek gloves may look understated, but they pack a punch against temperatures all the way down to 23-degrees Fahrenheit, thanks to a burly softshell back of hand that's lined with 60-grams of lofty thermal insulation and microfleece to trap your body heat inside so you can retain tactile control of your shifters and brakes despite the conditions outside. The palm is constructed from burly synthetic that holds up to transitions from bar-to-hood-to-drops, and feature targeted silicone print for extra grip where it's needed most. Finally, padding hits targeted areas of the palm for added comfort that absorbs harsh forces from rough winter roads, and reflective elements target the back of the hand to finish these mitts off with added visibility for dreary winter conditions.
- Simple and streamlined gloves built for harsh winter conditions
- Lofty insulation traps body heat inside to keep you toasty
- Soft microfleece lining keeps things warm, wicks away sweat
- Softshell exterior holds up to the elements
- Padded palm damps harsh vibrations from the road
- Silicone print on digits improves tactile feel on bar tape and shifters
- Reflective highlights boost low light visibility