Sportful, an Italian manufacturer of cycling and sports apparel, doesn't outsource its fabrics. In fact, its mills have been a family affair since 1946. To that end, you'll find true Italian style and quality imbued in all of its cycling gear. The Loto jersey is no exception.
Sportful uses technical fabrics to construct the Loto jersey. For the main body, a soft knit microfiber quickly moves moisture away from your skin to the surface of the jersey. From there, it evaporates leaving you dry and fresh for the duration of your ride. The shoulders get a high-stretch fabric allowing for freedom to move in and out of the drops without the fabric bunching or having the jersey ride up over your hips.
The jersey features a form-fit designed for a women's frame. It's not merely the smaller version of a men's kit and tapers in more at the waist. A full-length zipper allows you to customize the amount of ventilation you receive and to help hold the jersey from riding up, a wide silicone gripper elastic band was placed at the waist. Three back pockets finish off the jersey.
- A stylish short-sleeve jersey for the female road cyclist
- Breathable microfiber materials maximizes wicking properties
- Silicone gripper elastic secures waistband position
- Full-zip design allows for venting and easy on and off
- Form-fitting cut is a bit forgiving for freedom of motion
- 3 rear pockets secure ride essentials