Hot Pack NoRain Jacket
The Hot Pack NoRain Jacket may not be as lightweight, waterproof, and breathable as the Ultralight version, but it's still eminently packable and provides all the protection needed for those will it/won't it days when clouds are threatening in early spring and late fall. It's enough protection to keep you dry for hours in light to moderate precipitation as long as you aren't lying in a puddle or riding in a monsoon.
The jacket's AcquaShield fabric is waterproof and features taped seams, and MicroShell stretch panels (also water-resistant) ensure that protection doesn't come at the cost of Sportful's slim, race-worthy fit. Like the Ultralight version, the standard Hot Pack NoRain stuffs into its own stuff sack so it's not constantly expanding to fill pocket space. It is a bit heavier than the Ultralight version, but touches like thumbloops to maintain coverage and the fact that the Ultralight is only available in a men's cut mean the 20g of additional claimed weight aren't much of a sacrifice.
- Sportful's lightest, most compact women's rain jacket
- Body fabric resists wind and is waterproof
- Race-worthy fit reduces flapping material
- Fully sealed seams and storm flap under zipper
- Includes stuff sack for compact, non-expanding storage
- Rear pocket keeps essentials handy during rainy rides
- Silicone grip and thumbholes cover waist and wrists
- Reflective details especially welcome on overcast days