The Hot Pack NoRain Jacket may not be as lightweight, waterproof, and breathable as the Ultralight version, but it's still eminently packable and provides all the protection needed for those days when clouds are threatening in early spring and late fall. It's enough protection to keep you dry for hours in light to moderate precipitation as long as you aren't lying in a puddle or riding in a monsoon.
The jacket's multi-layer fabric is waterproof and features taped seams, and MicroShell stretch panels to ensure that protection doesn't come at the cost of Sportful's slim, race-worthy fit. Like the Ultralight version, the Hot Pack NoRain 2.0 stuffs into its integrated stuff pocket so it's not constantly expanding to fill pocket space.
- Packable rain jacket has bike-minded features for cyclists
- Quiet fabrics remain nearly silent in wind or during dynamic movement
- Multi-layer fabric is lightweight while retaining wind and water resistance
- Integrated stuff pocket packs the jacket enough to fit in a jersey pocket
- Stretchy side panels enhance mobility when you’re pushing pace