Hot Pack Easylight Jacket
When the ice starts to melt there's no arguing that our excitement for cycling season goes overdrive, but with the changing of seasons we find some complexity when it comes to our wardrobe. Thermal jackets are overkill against the spring breeze, but your lightweight long sleeve just isn't enough to cut it. For days that fluctuate from breezy and cool mornings to toasty afternoons, don the Sportful Hot Pack Easylight Jacketand hit the pavement. This compact jacket takes the sting of frosty winds off your shoulders, and packs up neatly into your jersey's back pocket when you start to warm up. It's crafted from featherweight synthetic that offers coverage from harsh gusts, and mild rain, while still keeping breathability a priority, so you don't end up bogged down from sweat on long climbs. In the front you'll find a camlock zipper that easily adjusts for letting in a little fresh air, and in the back is a rear pocket that the jacket tucks neatly inside of when its time to pack it away.
- A packable jacket for tackling shoulder seasons
- Lightweight fabric cuts the wind and showers
- Cool down on the climb with Camlock zipper
- Breathable construction wicks away sweat
- Stash jacket in built in rear pocket
- Easily packs away in your jersey back pocket