If the heathered finish, which matches the Giara gravel jersey, doesn't tell you that the Men's Giara Gloves are built for rough roads and gravel, then the additional padding on the palm certainly will. The gloves get thick, foam padding instead of the usual gel—a prerequisite for gravel rides even when you're on 32mm+ tires. Despite that added puff, silicone grip helps keep your hand/hood interface on point. The gloves' slip-on design also keeps the rear profile down, but strategically placed reflective details help them stand out while you're signaling turns in low-light conditions.
- Cycling gloves for long rides and rough roads
- Additional foam padding eats up gravel chatter
- Grip added to palms helps keep your paws on the bar
- Low-profile back equipped with reflective details
View more Men's Short Finger Cycling Gloves
- Measure across your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.