Bora Hansgrohe Fiandre Light Jersey
The spring classics have arguably some of the nastiest weather on the racing calendar and the riders on team Bora Hansgrohe riders often have to deal with strong winds, downpours, and muddy conditions. Taking this into consideration, Sportful created the Bora Hansgrohe Fiandre Light Jersey for the team which embodies the weatherproof protection needed to push through harsh conditions.
This lightweight jersey is one of the most versatile in Sportful's line, pairing nicely with its No Rain Arm Warmers for multi-season versatility and weather-shedding performance. Stretch windproof fabric graces the front, upper arms, and shoulders, insulating your upper body from chilly temperatures and gusty winds. NoRain Light fabric along the back sheds light showers and road spray from seeping through while breathing well for exceptional comfort on fast-paced training rides. Its full-length YKK zipper ventilates your upper body when you're working up a sweat. Other key features included three rear pockets for functional storage of energy gels and extra layers, as well as reflective heat transfer strips for boosted visibility in low-light conditions.
- A short-sleeve jersey with front wind protection and full water resistance Breathable NoRain Light fabric inserts allow excess heat and moisture to escape
- Unique construction will repel light rain and will not absorb water
- Unidirectional stretch back construction for pocket support
- YKK Vislon main zipper with wind flap adjusts airflow
- 3 rear pockets haul riding essentials
- Reflective heat-transfer strips increase visibility in low light