Bora Hansgrohe Bodyfit Pro Limited Bib Short
Sportful sews breathable, compressive comfort and support into the new Bora Hansgrohe Bodyfit Pro Limited road bib-shorts. They know that muscles ache (painfully sometimes) after long, self-driven suffer-watts in the unforgiving rollers of coastal landscapes or crosswind laced orchards. Rides like these tend to leave us exhaustively freewheeling down every speed bump before the intervals are even finished — with screaming legs that feel like they’re being sandpapered with every pedal stroke — and highlight the value of compressive fabrics.
AeroFlow Compress fabric is at the core of the Bodyfit Pro design. This breathable, aerodynamic fabric maintains ideal heat loss, while acting as a compressive sleeve that wraps around and supports contracting leg muscles. Pedaling experience is not only more solid and uniform, but there is also less bunching and movement of the fabric over the legs throughout the spin cycle. So don these team edition bibs on the next training ride and channel Peter Sagan’s winning effort at the 2018 Paris-Roubiax cobbled classic.
- Pro-level compressive bib shorts for demanding drop bar adventures
- Comfortable low-profile stitching and leg bands boost aerodynamics
- Lie-flat straps reduce irritation and unsightly bib-lines
- A variable density chamois for all-terrain training sessions
- Sportful brings Bora Hansgrohe design to your local race-ride