Anytime you have a look at the race dossier and see a number ending with 1 next to a rider's name, it's guaranteed that's the team leader and a protected rider for the race. Peter Sagan is used to having a 1 on his back and he and his BORA-Hansgrohe teammates count on the Bodyfit Pro Bomber 111 Suit during the most demanding races.
Featuring advanced materials, a refined, aerodynamic cut, and a comfortable chamois, the Bomber 111 will help you drop some wattage explosions on the field. The Bomber is designed for racing and fast training and is engineered to fit close to the body using a single piece torso allowing for reduced seams, a smoother finish while ridding excess materials to flap in the wind. By reducing drag, you can go faster with less effort, or squirrel away some matches for a late attack. Slightly longer sleeves further improve aerodynamics but thanks to the mesh construction, it won't have you overheating on summer rides. The leg openings utilize seamless bands with silicone grippers for a smoother transition that stays in place over the duration of your ride.
And when you are solo off the front or in a breakaway group pushing big gears and on the nose of your saddle, you'll appreciate Sportful's Total Comfort Pro chamois. This insert uses up to 13mm of multi-density and variable thickness foam that offers support where you need it and less bulk where it's not. Its dimpled surface provides better airflow and its wicking top surface keeps you cooler and drier. Its slimmer thickness is preferred among the pros who prefer less bulk for more fluid pedaling.
- Skinsuit gives you every possible aerodynamic advantage for race day
- Mesh sleeves offer improved ventilation when it's time to push pace
- Three rear pockets stash nutrition without interfering with your stroke
- Elastic leg hem with silicone gripper keeps the suit in place
- TC Pro chamois offers 13mm of padding for superior support
- Front zipper supplies an additional ventilation option for warm weather