Bodyfit Pro Bib Tight
As a top choice for Sportful's pro riders for long early-season rides, the Bodyfit Pro Bib Tight manages to provide both warmth and breathability at low temperatures. The key is Sportful's thoughtful design that puts heavier thermal fabric in vital areas, and a lighter thermal fabric in areas of higher heat production. This ensures you stay warm without overheating, and dry without feeling clammy—even during intense efforts. The high-stretch fabric balances a supportive fit with optimal freedom of movement, while the lie-flat bib straps keep you comfortable in the shoulder area when you're on the bike for hours at a time.
The Bodyfit Pro Bib Tights use Sportful's Total Comfort Pro chamois. It employs the same proven shape and comfortable closed-cell foam as the Total Comfort insert, but features a thinner profile that's ideal for riders who prefer less padding. This makes it well-suited to long training rides and early spring races alike, thanks to the variable-thickness design that puts material where it's needed, and minimizes it where it's not. A low-friction fabric on top virtually eliminates chafing, and rapidly transfers moisture to keep you dry and comfortable during long days in the saddle.
- Bib tights made for intense early season training
- Targeted fabric design keeps you warm without overheating
- Materials provide both warmth and breathability at low temps
- Stretchy fabric for a supportive fit with optimal mobility
- Lie-flat straps offer maximum elasticity, comfort, ventilation
- TC Pro chamois cushions without feeling too bulky
- Camlock ankle zippers for easy on and off
- Reflective leg band for 360-degree visibility