Stay on your feet.
Walking in road shoes can be awkward, but Speedplay's Zero Aero and Ultra Light Action Walkable™ Cleats have an integrated rubberized housing that stays on when riding and takes the sketchiness out of cafe entryways and slippery ground when walking. The housing also protects the metal part of the cleat from wear, and has a low profile that allows a natural, comfortable gait. The cleats also have removable rubber cover plugs called Cleat Buddies that snap into the cleat cavity to seal out dirt. Speedplay Walkable™ Cleats are compatible with all standard three- and four-hole shoes.
The manufacturer notes that the Zero Aero Walkable™ Cleats are not compatible with Speedplay Ultra Light Action and X-Series pedals.
- Speedplay's cleats make walking in road shoes comfortable
- Rubberized housing protects cleat from slick floors
- cleats are compatible with 3 and 4-bolt shoes
- Removable cleat covers seal out dirt and mud
- Pairs with Speedplay pedals except the Ultra Light Action and X-series pedals