Ultra Light Action Stainless Pedals
This version of the Ultra Light Action pedal comes with spindles made from stainless steel, instead of Titanium or CroMoly steel. These weigh in at 206g, 42g more than the Ti version. It features an advanced hybrid-pedal technology that combines the most user-friendly characteristics found in Speedplay's popular X and Zero road pedals. They blend the legendary ease-of-entry and non-centering free-float of Speedplay's X Pedal System together with the robust spring design and enhanced durability of Speedplay's Zero Pedal System. Named "Ultra Light Action" after its unique low-force, high-security latch mechanism, the new Speedplay Ultra Light Action Pedal System provides the easiest and most intuitive entry and release functions ever offered by Speedplay.
While Speedplay's primary design goal was to create the most user-friendly clipless pedal system ever, Ultra Light Action pedals continue to provide the same cutting-edge performance benefits that have made Speedplay pedals legendary, including:
Please Note: Speedplay recommends these Ultra Light Action Pedals for recreational road use only. The reality is that the spring tension is too light for racing or competitive purposes under hard efforts.
Please Note: Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship Speedplay products outside the United States.
- Dual-sided pedal allows instant "no-looking-down" entry. No flipping needed to engage.
- Self-locating cleat guides the entry motion and eliminates fumbling to find the pedal.
- True-locking engagement mechanism provides security and prevents inadvertent release.
- 15 degrees of non-centering free-float reduces stress on the knees.
- Large, stable cleat platform for optimal power transmission and all-day comfort.
- Extremely light weight pedals and cleats improve riding efficiency. Pedals weigh a mere 220 grams per pair.
- Thin pedal body provides the lowest stack height and best cornering clearance available.
- Simple cleat mounting and adjustment makes set-up easy.
- Precision cartridge and needle bearings for reduced friction and longer life.
- Built-in grease-port for fast and easy bearing maintenance.
- Choice of five great pedal color choices: Black, Blue, Pink, and Red.
- Item #SPP0021
- stainless steel, synthetic
- Pedal Wrench Type
- 15 mm
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.