Trigger Pro 2Bliss Tire
Asphalt, hard-pack, gravel—you name it—the Trigger Pro 2Bliss Tire rides it. Made for smooth cyclocross and gravel courses, the Trigger Pro can handle rowdy routes because its backed by Specialized's Endurant casing and BlackBelt puncture protection. And with GRIPTON, it still rolls smooth while remaining tough enough for all those muddy descents. This tubeless version lets you lower tire pressures in case you want to get just a little more grip.
- A tough cyclo and gravel tire with tubeless convenience
- Burly casing prevents tears, flats, and unwanted repairs
- 60 TPI gives the tire sturdy, long-lasting performance
- Durable compound holds traction in both dry and wet conditions
- Butyl wrapped bead makes this tire tubeless ready
- Item #SCQ00C3
- 700 x 38mm
- 45 - 90
- foldable, butyl-wrapped
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.3oz (490g)
- Recommended Use
- cyclocross, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 1, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Fast shipping and fits well
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help