Why We Like The Trail Pant
Railing ruts and running berms in the Trail Pant is what we live for on the mountain. Durable and water repellant, this race-cut pant is designed for our fastest days in the park but leave room for pads and guards if they turn into sloppy out-of-control days. With a world cup winning pedigree, the trail pants are built for speed, but won’t break apart if we start breaking loose.
- Performance pant for bike park days or trail riding
- Strong and durable fabric takes miles of abuse
- Pant leaves room to wear pads and guards underneath
- Zippered pockets keep your valuables secured
- Relaxed fit and tapered leg provides all-day comfort
- Item #SCQ00H6
- 90% nylon, 10% elastene
- slim (tapered)
- [size 38] 31.5in
- 2 front zip, 1 leg zip
- Claimed Weight
- [size 38] 11.9oz
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.