Therminal Engineered Leg Warmer
Turn your kit into a winter-ready option with the help of Specialized's Therminal Engineered Leg Warmer. It's constructed with a special cylindrical knitting machine that allows the brainiacs over at the Big S to engineer areas of stretch, compression, and articulation, while also creating a seamless design that won't chafe or rub. The Therminal fabric offers good loft for trapping body heat and adds durability, while the knit construction promotes excellent breathability to prevent overheating The engineered design also aligns the warmer with your knee, so they'll stay put with just the right amount of compression at the cuffs.
- Engineered leg warmer for streamlined comfort in the cold
- Therminal fabric pulls double-duty insulating and managing moisture
- Engineered construction creates a smooth, compressive feel
- Knitted articulation keeps the warmer in place for ideal fit
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful rays
- Item #SCQ007R
- form-fitting, compressive
- UPF Rating
- Deflect UV 50+
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 4, 2021
Leg warmers will not stay in place
- I've used it several times
The warmers are warm but slide down my leg after a few miles. Constantly have to stop and pull back in place.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help