Why We Like The Stumpjumper Frame
Built to get us up the mountain just as fast as it gets us down, the Stumpjumper excels on any trail or terrain. This 130mm travel trail bike is built with a lightweight FACT carbon frame that accelerates quickly and responds well to even the slightest rider input. We pair it with a 140mm fork to create an awesome mid-travel steed for our adventures in the mountains.
The Stumpjumper features progressive geometry with a long wheelbase, low standover height, slack head tube, and steep seat tube. This gives us ideal handling whether we're knocking out a few thousand feet of climbing or ripping down our favorite descent. We're big fans of Specialized's Rider-First Engineering and S-specific frame sizing, which lets us select our size based on our personal preferences for reach and wheelbase. This is achieved through low standover heights that are consistent across all frame sizes, allowing us to select an S1 or S2 for playful handling characteristics, or a longer S3 or S4 for greater stability.
- Specialized's legendary mid-travel trail bike
- FACT carbon frame is light and responsive
- FSR suspension has a lively, active feel
- SWAT frame storage holds a tube, tools, and more
- FOX Float DPS Performance shock soaks up bumps and obstacles
- Flip-chip adjusts head tube angle and BB height
- Threaded BB means no distracting creaks or groans
- Register frame within 90 days to activate lifetime warranty
- Item #SCQ00R2