Why We Like The SL Short-Sleeve Jersey
Wearing the Specialized SL Short-Sleeve Jersey makes it feel as if we're not even wearing anything. Riding in the nude might not be socially acceptable everywhere but this short sleeve is about as close as we're gonna get. Specialized has partnered with Outride, a youth and minority-focused cycling group, to get more kids on bikes in impoverished areas.
- Performance cycling jersey with Outride style
- Soft knit material is breathable and manages moisture
- Three rear pockets provide real estate for our essential items
- A full-length front zipper allows us to manage ventilation
- UPF 30+ protects us from harmful ultraviolet rays
- A slim fit and next-to-skin feel is ideal for aggressive training and riding
- Item #SCQ00MT
- [face fabric] 86% polyester, 14% elastene, [panels] 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- UPF Rating
- 3 rear, 1 zippered secutiry
- cycling, commuting
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help