Why We Like The S-Works Vent Evo Mountain Bike Shoe
Aptly designed for tackling off-road routes and all-terrain racing, the S-Works Vent Evo Mountain Bike Shoe is one we recommend for a lightweight option that maximizes strength and increases pliancy. Specialized designed it with lightness in mind. In fact, it's one of their lightest shoes to date. A Dyneema layup doesn't compromise for connection and comfort, and a Boa Li2 dial ensures easy on-the-fly adjustments.
- Specialized's lightweight shoe for off-road riding
- Dyneema mesh maintains a featherlight feel
- SlipNot rubber heel and toe tread for traction
- Boa Li2 dial makes micro-adjustments easy
- XC FACT carbon plate maximizes power transfer
- Form Fit last for connectivity and comfort
- Item #SCQ00NJ
- Upper Material
- Dyneema mesh
- Boa Li2 dial
- XC FACT carbon
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- mountain biking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.