S-Works TT MIPS Helmet
The S-Works TT MIPS is based on the original McLaren TT—a helmet developed in collaboration with the esteemed British auto group to be the fastest time trial helmet in the world. Its elongated shape rewards cyclists who take on an aggressive riding position, with wind-tunnel-tested aerodynamics that are proven to shave precious seconds off your stage times. The removable shield gives lets you opt for sunglasses if that's your preference, and comes with both clear and smoke lens tints to cover a wide range of conditions. For this version, Specialized updates the helmet with a lighter and better-ventilated MIPS system that's exclusive to Specialized, and also adds compatibility with their innovative ANGi crash sensor (sold separately).
Specialized partnered directly with MIPS researchers to develop the new MIPS SL system. The design uses watchband-style attachments between the padding and the shell that provide 10 -15 millimeters of rotation in every direction, giving you the same level of protection as other versions of MIPS but in a lighter, more comfortable, and better-integrated package.
- A speedy helmet for time trialists and triathletes
- Advanced aerodynamic shape is developed in the wind tunnel
- MIPS SL is lighter and more comfortable than standard MIPS
- Improved impact absorption thanks to Energy Optimized EPS foam
- Micro-adjustable fit system is ANGi crash sensor ready
- Unique Gill Vent design improves airflow and reduces drag
- Removable shield comes with both clear and tinted lens
- Thin, soft, lightweight straps won't stretch out with sweat or water
- Item #SCQ003T
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Fit Adjustment
- Mindset micro-dial fit system
- Gill Vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- Shell Material
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov