Why We Like The Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper Frame
We have our list and tick off the necessities when shopping for the ultimate trail bike, and the S-Works Stumpjumper Frame checks off just about every box. Specialized redesigned the rear linkage from the ground up for refined uphill and downhill performance, and the lightest FACT 11m carbon frame starts us off nicely. Its blend of stiffness, lightness, and bump resistance adds some pep to the party, too. With 130mm of plush travel, we're eating up rough and rowdy terrain for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and the Stumpjumper's S-Sizing geometry hits that sweet spot with lots of options for finding the most comfortable ride. To top it all off, Specialized's SWAT door leaves room in our frame for necessities like pumps and spare tubes. Bye-bye overloaded jersey pockets! The main difference between this S-Works frame and the non-S-Works version is that this frame boasts carbon linkage arms, saving some weight and providing a more reactive feel.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- The trail bike we want for getting down with gnarly rides
- 130mm of plush performance-tuned travel makes for a smooth ride
- S-Sizing geometry for modern progressive riding
- Rider-First Engineered frame enhances performance
- SWAT door adds room in our frame for pumps and tubes
- Register frame within 90 days for a lifetime warranty
- Adjustable head tube angle lets you fine-tune your ride
- S-Works frame is the lightest construction from Specialized
- Item #SCQ00R1
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.