S-Works Recon Wide Mountain Bike Shoe
The S-Works collection showcases premier biking gear from Specialized, and the S-Works Recon Wide Mountain Bike Shoe delivers the mountain performance you demand on cross-country races. The S-Works Recon's carbon plate is the lightest, stiffest option that Specialized makes, and it's fine-tuned for transferring all your power to your pedal. The Dyneema mesh upper is bonded between layers of four-way stretch fabric and TPU for malleability in key areas and a formed fit. Extra room in the toebox provides better connectivity and overall comfort, while the PadLock heel counter locks your foot in place for a slip-proof feel.
Specialized also employed its scientifically tested Body Geometry to align your hip, knees, and feet for boosted power and reduced chance of injury. The footbed reduces hot spots by putting less pressure on nerves and arteries. A wedge underneath the footbed offers greater arch support, too. And for a little fashion with your function, Specialized integrated its custom S3 Boa dials; these CNC'd alloy dials add panache, precise micro-adjustment, and long-lasting durability. The titanium alloy cleat nuts rotate to position pedals and cleats with 5mm rearward.
- Cross-country racing shoe sized for a wider fit
- Carbon plate is the lightest, stiffest plate from Specialized
- Dyneema mesh upper bonded in four-way stretch fabric and tough TPU
- PadLock heel counter increases acceleration with a slip-proof fit
- Body Geometry aligns hip, knees, and feet for boosted power
- Boa dials designed for on-the-fly micro-adjustments
- SlipNot rubber toe and heel with 2-bolt cleat compatibility