S-Works Prevail II + ANGi MIPS Helmet
The S-Works Prevail II Helmet takes the renowned comfort and ventilation of the original S-Works Prevail to new heights by giving it a host of new safety features, along with a sleeker, low-profile shape. The new helmet not only looks better, but feels better, too—the Prevail II sits lower on the head for superior fit and comfort. Low weight and airy ventilation remain top priorities with this high-level road lid, certainly more so than aerodynamics.
Like Specialized's other high-end helmets, the Prevail II is equipped with the ANGi crash sensor. Simply pair the sensor with your phone at the start of your ride and it will detect any crash, then send a text message to your emergency contacts if you fail to dismiss a timed alert indicating you are okay. ANGi also syncs with the Specialized Ride App and STRAVA to provide GPS-based activity tracking as an added bonus.
For the S-Works Prevail II, Specialized partnered with MIPS researchers directly to create an all-new version of the MIPS protection system called MIPS SL. The design uses watchband-style attachments between the padding and the shell that provide 10-15 millimeters of rotation in every direction. This gives you the same level of protection as other versions of MIPS, but in a lighter, more comfortable, and better-integrated package.
- A lightweight, low-profile, well-ventilated road helmet
- Ventilation ports are aligned front-to-rear for maximum airflow
- ANGi sensor alerts emergency contacts in the event of a crash
- MIPS SL is lighter and more comfortable than standard MIPS
- Multi-density EPS with reinforced skeleton to absorb impacts
- Gutter Action brow pad channels sweat away from eyes
- Tri-Fix web splitter for greater comfort and ease of adjustment
- Micro-adjustable fit system for dialing in the perfect fit