Why We Like The S-Works Prevail II MIPS Helmet
The S-Works Prevail II Helmet takes the renowned comfort and ventilation of the original S-Works Prevail to new heights by giving it a host of new safety features, along with a sleeker, low-profile shape. The new helmet not only looks better, but feels better, too. The Prevail II sits lower on the head for superior fit and comfort. Low weight and airy ventilation remain top priorities with this high-level road lid, certainly more so than aerodynamics.
- Safety focused helmet with performance tech
- Large air vents fitted with 4th Dimension Cooling System
- MIPS helps absorb rotational impacts
- Dial-in fitment system
- Compatible with ANGi sensor but not included
- Item #SCQ00N9
- Multiple Impact
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, SNELL B-90A, B-90C, B-95A, CE, EN1078, AS/NZS 2063:2008
- Fit Adjustment
- 4th Dimension cooling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 245g
- Shell Material
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help