S-Works Evade II + ANGi MIPS Helmet
Lightweight, aerodynamic, well-ventilated, comfortable. It used to be the case that you couldn't find all these traits in a single helmet, but a recent crop of road race helmets has disrupted the status quo, and the S-Works Evade II sits right up there with the best of them. With class-leading performance in the aforementioned categories, the Evade II further amplifies protection with innovative features like the ANGi crash sensor; a lighter, more comfortable version of MIPS; and an all-new EPS foam construction that mitigates impact energy better than ever before.
The new ANGi crash sensor is something we hope you never have to use, but it brings peace of mind and a Plan B in case of an accident. Simply pair the sensor with your phone at the start of your ride and it will detect any crash, then send a text message to your emergency contacts if you fail to dismiss a timed alert indicating you're okay. ANGi also syncs with the Specialized Ride App and STRAVA to provide GPS-based activity tracking as an added bonus.
For the S-Works Evade II, Specialized partnered directly with MIPS researchers to create an all-new version of the MIPS protection system called MIPS SL. The design uses watchband-style attachments between the padding and the shell that provide 10-15 millimeters of rotation in every direction, giving you the same level of protection as other versions of MIPS, but in a lighter, more comfortable, and better-integrated package.
- A cream-of-the-crop, fully modern road helmet
- Extensive wind-tunnel development yields superior aerodynamics
- Deep ventilation channels for maximum cooling
- ANGi sensor alerts emergency contacts if you crash
- MIPS SL is lighter and more comfortable than standard MIPS
- Multi-density EPS with reinforced skeleton absorbs impacts
- Gutter Action brow pad channels sweat away from eyes
- Magnetic buckle is secure and easy to use