S-Works Dissident + ANGi MIPS Helmet
If getting to the bottom of the mountain as fast as possible is your idea of a good ride, you need the best of the best when it comes to protective gear. That's where the S-Works Dissident ANGi MIPS Helmet comes in. It's packed with some of the most advanced protective features you'll find in a modern full-face, all in one lightweight and comfortable package that gives you a little extra peace of mind when you're pinning it down steep trails.
A closer look at the S-Works Dissident reveals a Carbon Matrix shell that keeps weight to an absolute minimum, yet still exceeds the rigorous ASTM DH safety standards for downhill racing. 3D-sculpted cheek pads ensure a comfortable and secure fit, while the 4th Dimension Cooling System provides cooling airflow in the mid-summer heat. It's MIPS-equipped as you'd expect from a top-tier helmet, but Specialized takes it a step further with their integrated ANGi crash sensor. ANGi pairs with your phone at the start of your ride, and is capable of detecting crashes and notifying your emergency contacts if you don't respond to an alert on your phone confirming that you are ok.
- Lightweight carbon full-face with advanced safety features
- Engineered for World Cup-level performance and comfort
- ANGi sensor can detect crashes and alert your emergency contacts
- MIPS system guards against oblique and rotational impacts
- Carbon Matrix shell minimizes weight to reduce rider fatigue
- Magnetic chin strap buckle for convenient one-handed use
- Compatible with Helmet EJECT system to aid first responders
- Includes padded travel bag with micro-fleece lining and external goggle pocket