S-Works 7 Narrow Cycling Shoe
Specialized catalogs its most advanced cycling gear in the S-Works 7 series, and the Men's S-Works 7 Narrow Cycling Shoe achieves a phenomenal road performance without compromising comfort. Its ply-by-ply carbon Powerline sole is the lightest, stiffest option from Specialized, and it's fine-tuned for transferring power to your pedals. Specialized also utilized scientifically-tested Body Geometry to align your hip, knee, and foot for a boost of power. The Boa dials are custom-made for this shoe specifically, and their CNC'd alloy dials add durability, precise micro-adjustments, and long-lasting durability.
The upper's composed of Dyneema mesh integrated between layers of four-way stretch and TPU for stretchy malleability, ventilation, and durability where needed. There's extra room in the toebox to provide better connectivity and overall comfort, and the PadLock heel counter locks your foot in place for a slip-proof feel. The footbed reduces hot spots by putting less pressure on nerves and arteries. There's a wedge underneath the footbed for greater arch support, too. Specialized made the cleat nuts out of titanium allow, and they rotate to position pedals and cleats with a 5mm rearward.
- Premier road cycling shoe sized for narrower feet
- Powerline carbon is the lightest, stiffest sole from Specialized
- Dyneema mesh upper with PadLock heel counter for slip-proof comfort
- Body Geometry gives arch support and hot spot elimination
- Boa Dials customized with CNC'd alloy for long-lasting durability