Why We Like The Specialized x Fjallraven Rider's Hybrid Trousers
We’re big fans of the collab line from Specialized and Fjallraven and the Rider’s Hybrid Trousers are a perfect example of why. Fjallraven brings their experience with materials to the table, with a G-1000 face fabric that’s super durable for bikepacking scenarios, while the input from Specialized brings bike-specific features like the reflective inner hem that lets us fold our cuffs for added visibility during urban commutes.
- Hybrid cycling pants for bikepacking, urban riding, and lifestyle
- 2 zippered thigh vents provide airflow on warmer days
- Elastic waistband provides a stretchy, comfortable fit
- G-1000 stretch fabric moves with us on the bike
- Item #SCQ00T8
- Responsible Collection
- organic materials, recycled/repurposed
- G-1000 Lite Eco Stretch, 65% polyester, 35% cotton 12% elastane, 88% polyamide
- built-up front waistband w/no seam, elasticated back waistband
- 2 zipped hand, 2 ventilating thigh
- details inside of hems
- Claimed Weight
- 330g (size 38)
- trail, cross-country, bikepacking, urban
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.