Why We Like The Specialized x Fjallraven Rider's Hybrid Short
We’ve become big fans of the Rider’s Hybrid Shorts because like all of the collab items between Fjallraven and Specialized, they bring adventure-ready fabrics together with a bike-minded design. The G-1000 fabric is perfect for bikepacking and bike touring because it’s abrasion resistant and it can be waxed for added wind and water resistance. The short hems feature an inner reflective lining that let us roll up the cuffs for enhanced visibility to motorists when we need it.
- Cycling shorts suited for urban commuting and bikepacking adventures
- Elastic waistband maintains a comfortable fit over long miles
- Four total pocket stash our riding necessities
- G-1000 stretch fabric moves with us as we pedal
- Item #SCQ00T5
- Responsible Collection
- organic materials, recycled/repurposed
- G-1000 Lite Eco Stretch, 65% polyester, 35% cotton 88% polyamide, 12% elastane
- spring, summer, fall
- 2 zippered hand, 2 thigh with snap buttons
- details inside hems
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- trail, enduro, cross-country, downhill
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.