Romin Evo Comp Gel Saddle
When your competition saddle provokes uncomfortable sores and tenderness in your nether regions, swap seats with the Specialized Romin Evo Comp Gel Saddle to find the perfect blend of comfort and performance. Beneath the stiff carbon shell, Specialized employs medium density foam to cushion your sit bones for rides that last hours at a time. Unlike the short and stubby perches that can be found on many modern rides, the Romin Evo is a long-nosed saddle for easy transitions between sprinting, climbing, and laid back recovery sessions. The Body Geometry pressure relief channel runs through the saddle to maximize blood flow in aggressive positions, and three differing widths accommodate various body shapes to provide adequate support.
- A low-profile road saddle with solid assembly for power transfer
- Carbon-reinforced shell delivers a polished riding experience
- Body Geometry design is lab-tested to support proper blood flow
- Level II padding with medium density foam for improved cushioning
- Hollow Cr-Mo rails add durability for powerful pedaling
- SWAT-compatible mounts add integrated storage options