Why We Like The RBX Comp Thermal Bib Knicker
Ride warmer, ride longer with the Specialized RBX Comp Thermal Bib Knicker. These supportive knickers provide just enough warmth thanks to the Lombardia fleece fabric that has a soft feel and two-way stretch to move with you. It’s finished off with a Body Geometry 3D Contour chamois for sit bone comfort all ride.
- Take on chilly starts with these supportive cycling bibs
- Lombardia fleece traps in body heat, wicks away sweat
- Ultra-soft feel stays comfortable all ride long
- Wide bib straps don’t chafe, rub, or slip
- Body Geometry 3D Contour chamois offers variable-density support on your ride
- Item #SCQ00J0
- Lombardia fleece
- spring, fall, winter
- Body Geometry 3D Contour
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 16, 2023
Good, Warm, Runs Small
- I've used it several times
I like these bibs for fall/spring weather. The length and material is good for when the weather is a little too cold for regular shorts and warmers. The chamois is comfy. However, they run small. I'm usually a medium in bibs and shorts, but size large is a little tight with these ones.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help