Race-Series Rain Jacket
The beauty of the Race-Series Rain Jacket lies within its ability to protect us from stormy weather whether we're expecting spring showers or a steady autumn drizzle. It layers well the rest of our kit, no matter the season, using a stretch knit fit that eliminates all bulk or irksome flapping fabric. Most importantly it blocks rain from soaking into our baselayers, Polartec's waterproof Neoshell keeping us dry without sacrificing breathable performance. After all, we'll need both if we're going to be in the saddle all day.
- Waterproof protection for road riding in rainy weather
- Polartec Neoshell blocks rain while allowing vapor to vent
- Fully taped seams and Aquaguard zips prevent any moisture access
- Four-way stretch knit is form-fitting without restricting mobility
- Item #SCQ00AP
- [membrane/laminate] Polartec Neoshell, [face fabric] 61% nylon, 31% polyester, 8% PU
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 9, 2023
I’ll fitting/size chart wrong
- I returned this product before using it
Although described as slim fitting, the product runs both small and too large at the same time. Chest measurement is smaller by an inch than the size chart and the waist measurement is looser by 3 inches under the chest and waist. If it was slim as described all the way around, the jacket would not ride up over my chest and stay bunched up there when I move my arms. The sleeves are short and very tight in proportion to the rest of the fit. It would be impossible to wear anything but a bra underneath this item. It is going back.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help