Power Comp Saddle
The Power Comp Saddle differs a little from some of its Power brethren, but that's not a bad thing. It still features the curved, comfortable design of Body Geometry, built around a stiff, carbon-reinforced shell—it's just been built a little more burly, that's all. The Power Comp uses hollow Cr-Mo rails, which end up adding more weight than carbon or titanium, but in the end provide a higher level of durability. And they deliver superior performance in aggressive seating positions.
Body Geometry provides personalized comfort and support that's ergonomic and lab-tested. Lightweight padding is strategically placed to alleviate pressure and assure blood flow to sensitive arteries, in men and women alike. Body Geometry saddles ensure proper support when riding in the correct position, and they come in multiple widths to support differing body types.
- A tough saddle for your everyday riding pleasure
- Proprietary Body Geometry design relieves saddle fatigue
- Durable cover is lightweight and water-resistant
- Stiff carbon shell delivers a smooth riding experience
- Level II padding built with medium density foam
- SWAT-compatible mounts are molded in to add storage options